Elizabeth Aronson (Liza) primarily practices in the areas of title insurance and commercial litigation. Previously, Liza was an associate at a prominent Nevada law firm, working in the same title and commercial litigation practice group that became Maurice Wood. Liza also has experience representing clients in employment, corporate, and in various civil litigation matters.
Liza earned her Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, in Communications and Women’s Studies from The Ohio State University in 2014 and went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, graduating third in her class.
While in law school, Liza was a writing tutor for first-year law students. Her writing has been selected for publication in the Case Western Law Review, where she also served on the on the Executive Board. She also served as an extern at both the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and at the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.
Outside of the office, Liza can be found trying out a new recipe or restaurant, on her yoga mat, or winning trivia. She also loves to travel and explore new hiking trails with her husband and her dog, Cecilia.
Professional or Civic Affiliations:
· Member, American Bar Association
· Member, State Bar of Nevada, 2017
· Member, National Association of Women’s Lawyers
· Associate Board Member, Anti-Defamation League of Nevada
Admitted to Practice:
· U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
· State of Nevada
· Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2017
· The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts (Communications and Women’s Studies), magna cum laude, 2014