The Title Insurance Litigation Team at Maurice Wood represents clients in a wide variety of title cases. We implement innovative, cost-effective solutions to resolve disputes and address issues promptly and conclusively.
Buyers, sellers, developers, lenders, escrow agents and title insurance companies count on our decades of experience and extensive knowledge to protect their interests in even the most complicated transactions and litigation.
Throughout the years, our highly skilled attorneys have represented clients in a wide range of title insurance matters, including:
· Title Defects
· Title Insurance Coverage Determinations
· Foreclosure Trustee Issues
· Fraud Investigations
· Escrow Liability
· Adverse Possession
· Easement and Access Issues
· Boundary Disputes
· Escrow Disputes
· Superiority of Title
· Validity and Priority of Liens
· The Conversion of Manufactured Homes
· Other Disputes Involving Title Insurance